Saturday, December 7, 2013

Hello Bobkitty Family!!

My name is Amanda Estok. I am a sophomore this year wearing number #3. I recently just changed my major to Psychology and I am very excited to start all new classes next semester! It is crazy to think the fall semester is already over and Christmas break is just around the corner!!

The bobcats are back in action and ready to achieve big things. This group of girls are truly amazing and we are all so close! On Wednesday we opened conference play against Franciscan and got the win! It was a great start and plenty more wins to come! I am super excited for tis season, we have all been working so hard and it will pay off. Hope to see support from all of our bobcat fans this season!!

We are a special group of girls and I wouldn't trade them for anything. I love my bobkittes <3

Special shoutout to Sylvia for being the best manager ever and I hope everything goes well with your surgery and you will be missed before games when I need my bananas. I love you girl and know you will come back stronger than ever <3