Friday, August 10, 2012

hiii bobkitties!


Hii everyone I hope you are all having a good summer! Even though I've had a good summer I cant wait to get back to my bobcat family. I missed my home. I only attended Greensburg for a semester but I consider all of the girls and coaches family and miss you all. But being away from everyone my summer has been very fun and exciting! In July I went on a cruise with my family. We went on a seven day cruise. There was four stops. We went to Haiti, Grand Cayman, Jamaica, and Cozumel. It was so much fun and I got to experience a lot of new things. I went swimming with the dolphins in Cozumel, I went snorkeling in Grand Cayman and I went zip lining in Jamaica. It was definitely a vacation I will never forget! The downfall of the summer I had to work five to six days a week at Abercrombie and Fitch. Its not the most exciting job, but its a job. I also had to take summer classes. I took an Economics class and an art class at Pitt's main campus. I've also made time to work out five days a week to stay in shape for season. I ran in my first trail run this summer. It was five miles and I would do it again in a heart beat. It was a lot of fun running through the woods. You also got to run through mud and puddles and everyone got really dirty but had fun while doing it. Finally to end my summer I am traveling to California this Saturday to visit my boyfriend. I will get a chance to see Disney Land and the Hollywood sign!! Im so excited:) By the time i get back there is only ten more days until im back home with my bobkitties! i cant wait and i miss you all dearly! love