Tuesday, October 29, 2013

New Experiences

Hi, my name is Lyndy Baer.  I am a freshman here at Pitt-Greensburg.  This year I will be wearing #15.  I am a Math major with a minor in Actuarial Sciences.  My college experience has been pretty good so far! It is definitely a huge change from what I am used to. 

My classes have all been manageable so far this semester.  I really learned how to manage my time while being here.  I really love the campus here! It is really pretty and small which I prefer.  Being away from home a lot is difficult for me, but the girls on the team are so great and make me forget about my homesickness!

Becoming a part of this basketball program has been a great experience.  College basketball is a lot different than high school!  All of the older girls are doing a good job getting us freshman into the system.  I appreciate everything they do for me!

Overall, this college experience has been a big change for me.  But I don't think I would have been able to get through it without my teammates!  We all get along so well on and off the court. I can't wait for our games to get started!