Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Bermuda Living

Hi everyone! My name is Emily Nelson and #2 on the team. I am going to be a junior this year! Our trip to Bermuda was something I will never forget. It was one of the most amazing things I have ever experienced! It was such a great opportunity to travel to such a beautiful place with the team. Not everyone is lucky enough to get to experience such a great thing! Some of my favorite memories were visiting all the beautiful beaches, climbing the cliffs, kayaking and just spending time at the beach with all my teammates. Playing against and getting to know the other team was awesome as well. Overall the whole entire trip was amazing spent with my Bobkitties! We all became so close and grew as a team. I can’t wait for this upcoming season to start!!

Me & Chianti kayaking

Team at Grotto Bay Resort