Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Bermudaaaa!

Hi everyone! It's hard to believe that just a couple days ago the bobkitties were taking over Bermuda! I think we all are missing the beautiful island already. This trip succeeded in bringing our team closer together and we made so many memories. My favorite thing about Bermuda would have to be the people that live there. Every person on the island
was so friendly and welcoming. They made the experience better with their kindness.

One of my favorite memories from our trip would have to be kayaking in the ocean with Lyndy, Emily, and Chianti. I had never been kayaking before and doing it for the first time in Bermuda made it an amazing first experience.
Sea Kayaking at Grotto Bay
Another one of my favorite memories was when we explored Horseshoe Bay Beach and climbed on the cliffs. The view from the top was incredible! The water looked like something you only ever see in pictures or on TV because it was so blue and beautiful!

Pitt-Greensburg WBB at Horseshoe Bay
It's hard for me to pick favorite memories because every moment I spent with my teammates in Bermuda was the most fun I've ever had. I wouldn't have wanted to go on a trip like this with any other group of girls. Our whole experience is something we will all remember for the rest of our lives.

Carly #22