Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Bermuda Trip

Hello Everyone!

We just got back a couple days ago from Bermuda and I seriously had such
an amazing time. It is crazy how much one trip can bring a group of girls
so close together. We shared many memories together on the beaches,
traveling in buses, hanging out, and of course on the court. Even though I
did not have the opportunity to actually play, because I am still
rehabbing my knee, I was still able to be a part of the amazing opportunity
of meeting new people.

Bermuda is such a pretty place to go! It honestly has such an amazing
scenery and I enjoyed all the sight-seeing we did as a team. We were able
to climb many cliffs and look at the island from a different view. The
beaches were amazing with the crystal blue waters and the pink soft sand.
We were able to explore the whole island and participate in many different
activities.
Team at Horseshoe Bay















One thing that I really enjoyed about Bermuda was how nice and enjoyable
everyone was. While I was in Bermuda I did not meet one person that was
mean. Everyone was extremely nice and easy to get along with. That made my
stay there a lot more enjoyable.

My most memorable moment while in Bermuda was the Ferry Ride we went on.
It was so much fun riding all the way up on the top deck with the entire
team. We all got to experience Bermuda in a different way, and had fun
while doing it! We got to look at all the beautiful homes, hotels,
landscapes, and of course the extremely blue ocean.

GO BOBKITTIES!!!!

Lindsey #10