Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Bobkities Take on Bermuda


Our June 2014 Foreign Tour to Bermuda created memories that will last a lifetime! For me personally this was a test since it was my first chance coming back from injury. Our trip was more then just basketball games we learned about their customs and the island’s history. This made me appreciate the way they live even more. I was so surprised with how happy EVERYONE was but then again if I were living there I’d probably be a friendlier person too.

I enjoyed wearing bucket hats and unicorn searching with Megan and team trips to the various beaches. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity that I was lucky enough to experience with my amazing teammates and coaching staff. I'm glad I got to help Bermuda in the hopes of bringing more awareness to women's basketball.


Sylvia #32