Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Bermuda!


Hey everyone! My name is Casey Hamilton and I wear #42. I’ll be a sophomore this year.

Our trip to Bermuda was amazing! Everyone had such a great time and we all became so much closer. Some of my favorite memories were the ferry ride, starting a dance party in the resort, and the sight-seeing! Bermuda was absolutely gorgeous and all of the people were so friendly.

The beaches of Bermuda were so beautiful! The water was so clear and the pink sand was awesome! We visited different beaches including Horseshoe Bay and Elbow Beach, as well as enjoying the beach in front of our resort. All three were gorgeous and we all had so much fun!

Playing against the Bermuda select team was an amazing experience. I am so grateful to our coaches for giving the Bobkitties the awesome opportunity to play in a foreign country!

The Bobkitties had a great time and we all became closer because of this trip. Traveling to Bermuda was an amazing opportunity that I will never forget!