Monday, July 7, 2014

Bermudian Bobkitties

Hello everyone,

My name is Courtney DiBridge #11, and I am a senior on the Pitt-Greensburg Women's Basketball Team! The Bobkitties and I just recently returned from Bermuda. It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life and definitely something I will never forget. Having the opportunity to travel to a different country with my team was so much fun!

The various beaches we went to were all so beautiful. The color of the bright blue water is something I will never forget! It was so much fun to climb on all the rocks and look out into the ocean at Horseshoe Bay Beach. Everything in Bermuda is absolutely picture perfect.
Elbow Beach
This trip not only was an experience of a lifetime, but it brought our Bobcat family closer together and allowed us to grow as a whole. Some of my favorite memories from the trip were climbing the rocks at Horseshoe Bay that overlooked the ocean, swimming in the caves at Grotto Bay, and paddle boarding in Grotto Bay.
Overlooking Horseshoe Bay
Playing against the Bermuda National team was a great experience for our team and I wouldn’t have wanted to take this trip with anyone other than my Bobkitty family!
On our way to The Dockyards